Thursday 23 May 2013

Poetic disaster

"Nobody ever cared for me as you do. Nobody ever wanted me as much as you do. I have never felt the way I do when I am next to you. Good things come our way but we are sceptic and we don't believe that these are real. I try not to break at the thought you'll leave me. Lying and deceiving is not who I want to be. Trusting you is hard because it means I have to forget and forgive all the bad things that happened to me. I hate to say I'm sorry because I hate the feeling of guilt. I hate lies and I hate this part of me that doesn't trust you. I hate this part that tries so hard not to care. I hate the fact I've hurt you. I hate the fact I might lose you.
Maybe I should get drunk. Maybe I should get high. Run and hide. Maybe I should get my head out of this cloud and focus on my studies. Fuck! I'd rather die right here than be without you and I know it's a bit melodramatic and quite sad but I've never loved this way. 
It's funny how love hurts. It's amazing how pride disappears. It's unraveling how all this put in balance fits. "

No comments:

Post a Comment